Sunday, January 8, 2012

Potty Rockin' in the House Tonight!!!

I was beginning to get frustrated today as my "to do" list wasn't getting any shorter, but this afternoon made me squeal with delight!  Boo has been fascinated with the potty lately.  For a month or so now she has wanted to sit on the big potty and pretend she was going (complete with saying "bye bye pee pee" and flushing the toilet).  I was not going to really try to potty train her until spring break (when she was 23 months), but I noticed her dry diaper today after being out of the house a few hours.  I decided to let her sit on the potty again (while singing my remix of LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem...."Potty rockin' in the house tonight, Boo boo went pee pee in the potty!!!" and my ever popular "Tinkle tinkle in the potty...boo boo likes to tinkle in the potty.")  After a great time dancing in the bathroom while she sang and danced along on the toilet, I heard it!!!!  She did it!!!  She pottied on the potty!!!!!!!  It made my exhausting day of sanding the stairs not matter!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the title of this post! The beat is now in my head.

    ReplyDelete